[BEEPbuilders] M-Thread safety and beepcore-c wrapper use

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:25:37 -0800 (PST)

Gilbert-
	These are great questions, but they seem Beepcore-c specific.
(Though they remind of possible issues we might want to test for in the
interoperability testing - interleaved messages on different channels,
interleaved ans messages on a single channel, etc).

	THis list is primarily for interoperability testing - there is a
beepcore-c specific email list that you should send this to. You can get
info about beepcore-c at http://sourceforge.net/projects/beepcore-c (I
think the email list info is there - if not, please email me back and I'll
try to help you find it).

	-Gabe

--
Gabe Wachob                       gwachob@wachob.com