[BXXPwg] Items of WG consensus

Greg Hudson ghudson@MIT.EDU
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:50:31 -0400

> For the "piggybacking" issue, I can only recall one person arguing
> against it.

There were at least two of us with a concern about piggyback data in
its current form.  If Marshall is okay with changing the piggyback
data from ANY to PCDATA and no one has an objection to that, then I
think that would address the concern.

(I can't help but think that XML would be more appropriate for
application wire protocols if it had an octet-counted cdata construct.
But that's not likely to happen and we're not going to ditch XML in
BXXP, so that's neither here nor there.)