[BXXPwg] two new I-Ds

Keith McCloghrie kzm@cisco.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:38:21 -0700 (PDT)

WG members,

Thanks to Marshall, we have updated I-Ds.  So, I'm requesting that you
all read the updated drafts carefully to confirm that all other issues
have been successfully addressed, and that the only outstanding issues
we have are: 1:N responses and piggybacking.  If in your reading, you
come across any issues (new or old), please immediately raise them in a
message to this mailing-list.

Thanks,
Keith.