[BXXPwg] Agenda for 12/14 meeting

Marshall T. Rose mrose+mtr.netnews@dbc.mtview.ca.us
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:06:47 -0800

> >dan - it would be useful if you came to meeting with a couple of slides
> >talking about your requirements for a multipeer framework!
>
> I'll try. I'm still catching up on Beep but hopefully I'll catch up enough
> on the plane to be able to speak intelligently about it.

hi. rather than try to make it specific to the existing beep framework,
could you perhaps focus a little more on what you need for the wrec/wcip
stuff, and then try to put that into the context of the six areas that the
beep framework focuses on (framing, encoding, reporting, parallelism,
authentication, privacy)?

in other words, instead of saying "let's change beep to do X" can you talk
about "i need these kinds of things in a framework that supports multicast
applications"...

/mtr