[BXXPwg] List Admin - mailman options page messed up

Steve Harris sharris@primus.com
12 Jul 2000 08:55:54 -0700

When I visit the bxxpwg mailing list options Web page, there are
duplicate form fields for many of the options. Any attempt to change
my password results either in the data getting rejected as not
correct

> blocks Results

> The old password you supplied was incorrect.

or causes the Python program to dump out a summary of what
went wrong

> Bug in Mailman version 1.1

> We're sorry, we hit a bug!

> If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a
> copy of this page to the webmaster for this site with a description
> of what happened. Thanks!

> Traceback:

> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "/home/mailman/scripts/driver", line 112, in run_main
>     main()
>   File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/handle_opts.py", line 168, in main
>     list.ConfirmUserPassword(user, form['opw'].value)
> AttributeError: value

Any ideas?

--
Steven E. Harris