[BXXPwg] Re: WG Review: Blocks eXtensible eXchange Protocol (bxxpwg)

Kurt D. Zeilenga Kurt@OpenLDAP.org
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:47:53 -0700

I am generally supportive of this proposed working group
being approved.  I suggest, however, that the charter be
amended to explicitly require that the resulting framework
support strong authentication and security services.  The
current charter implies such are required per the blocks
reference.  However, given that the blocks I-D will likely
expire long before this working group submits an I-D for
IESG review (in fact 03 no longer exists in the repository
due to subsequent revision), such key requirements such
as this should be made explicit.