[BXXPwg] re draft-mrose-bxxp-design-00.txt

Keith McCloghrie kzm@cisco.com
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:20:27 -0800 (PST)

> re draft-mrose-bxxp-design-00.txt .is there a plan for this doc? It seems to
> me it's valuable to keep around as an informational RFC. Are folks thinking of
> making that happen?

From the minutes of the BEEP WG meetings in Pittsburgh (August 2000):

   Disposition of Internet Drafts

   It was observed that the design document, draft-mrose-bxxp-design-00.txt,
   is written as Marshall and Carl's rationale for the design of BXXP,
   which is the starting point of the Working Group's effort.  Thus, it is
   not appropriate for it to become a standards-track document, nor for it
   to be a WG document.  Instead, it was agreed that the authors be
   thanked for their input and allowed to publish it in whatever way they
   wish, e.g., the WG would be quite happy for it to be published as an
   Informational RFC.

Keith.