[BXXPwg] Implementations of *Current* spec

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 05:12:34 -0500

I just got to the point where I can create channels (i.e. start and profile
messages) and associate profiles with them. I've written my first profile
which is essentially just an "echo" profile (echoes back the messages passed
to it).

Yeehaw. I only wish I had a package I could do interoperability testing
with!

	-Gabe