[BXXPwg] PyBXXP <-> Java Spacekit success!

Dan Kohn dan@dankohn.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:32:07 -0800

Put a hold on that IESG last call...  You're clearly ready to go right
to draft standard.

		- dan

P.S.  Well maybe not, but congrats on the first step there.

--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com>  <tel:+1-650-327-2600>

-----Original Message-----
From: bxxpwg-admin@lists.invisibleworlds.com
[mailto:bxxpwg-admin@lists.invisibleworlds.com]On Behalf Of Gabe Wachob
Sent: Tuesday, 2000-11-21 00:20
To: bxxpwg@invisible.net
Subject: [BXXPwg] PyBXXP <-> Java Spacekit success!

With a some caveats, I would like to announce the first sucessful test
of
interoperability between my PyBXXP package and the Java Spacekit.

Now, it was just with the NULL/echo profile, but I did consider it a
success, since the java spacekit running as a server did echo back the
content sent as a request on a newly formed channel with the NULL/echo
profile.

Caveats:
1) Had to turn off frame seqno checking because either I or the java
spacekit don't implement it right

2) Ignored SEQ frames (no flow control)

3) No SASL or TLS

I'm giddy.