[BXXPwg] Last Call: The Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol Frameworkto Proposed Standard

Ward K Harold ward.harold@tivoli.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 11:17:30 +0100

I realize this is a nit but I noticed that in section 2.2 the payload
size stated in the text and in the example frame disagree. The text says
the frame "contains a payload of 119 octets". The example shows a size
parameter of 132. When I cut the payload out and ran it through 'wc' I
got 133 characters (octets?) but emacs may have added a character
somewhere.

... WkH