[BXXPwg] A lack of agenda items for San Diego

Keith McCloghrie kzm@cisco.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:08:34 -0800 (PST)

> mtr wrote:
>  > keith - unless someone pipes up with new business for san diego,
>  > why don't we keep the slot and use it for implementors' questions,
>  > etc. i can bring the usual beep review slides for folks who are
>  > new, and for people wanting to implement stuff, i can have some
>  > folks there who've already implemented it and can answer
>  > questions...
>
> As a folk-who-is-new I would be very grateful for this, and maybe the
> WG gets payback with a higher knowledge level next time there's real
> work to be done...

I've checked with our Area Directors, and since we don't have any
Internet-Drafts to discuss, they are happy for us to use the WG slot
for this.

So, I'll ask Marshall to start with his "usual beep review slides",
and I suggest we end with a Q&A session.  Is there anybody else who
would like to present, perhaps on their implementation experience ??

From http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda.html, you can see that our
WG session is Thursday afternoon at 15:30-17:30.

Keith.