[BXXPwg] A lack of agenda items for San Diego

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:44:11 -0500

I will not be at IETF 49 (someone want to send me ;-), but I would like to put
together and make available some brief notes on my Python implementation.
Is there a place where I can send or place these notes?

	-Gabe