[BXXPwg] updated I-Ds submitted

Keith McCloghrie kzm@cisco.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:54:11 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to Marshall for updating the I-Ds, which are now available in
the usual I-D locations.  I request that WG members read the updated
drafts, and raise any issues they have on the list.

I also request input on the three issues that Marshall identifies
below.  If we can bring these issues to closure, then I think these
two Internet-Drafts will be close to being done.

Thanks,
Keith.