[BXXPwg] BEEP Binding for JXTA

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:59:06 -0700 (PDT)

APEX cannot run over JXTA - APEX is defined only over BEEP.

I believe APEX provides the underlying messaging service that JXTA relies
upon - I believe (with admittedly limited experience with JXTA) that there
is an interesting, if not natural, role for APEX as a transport for JXTA
messages.

I also do not agree with the assertion that "JXTA being more
distributed"..

But, lets definitely dig into this and get a better understanding from
both sides of the fence so we can come up with a good answer.

	-Gabe