[BXXPwg] Beepcore.org: resources for the BEEP community

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:54:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Kristopher Magnusson wrote:

> Beepcore.org is already listing some interesting new projects. Gabe Wachob
> has kicked off his PyBeep project, which is an implementation of a BEEP
> library in Python.

Gabe would like to invite all persons interested to Python to get
involved. I am actively looking for an enthusiastic co-leader for this
project as its is not gettting enough attention from me!

> If you're interested in BEEP-related consulting, don't forget to add
> yourself to the BEEP developer's directory.

<plug>WiredObjects is interested in taking on outsourced BEEP related
projects. Please contact me if you might have needs here</plug>

> As a side note, Invisible Worlds will be retiring the old BXXP.org web site
> soon, as well as end-of-lifing the SpaceKits. While the site's still up,
> you're welcome to download and use any code there, but in the future we will
> probably not make it generally available for download, and will not be
> supporting it as of today.

This is a big announcement! Will there be any implementations of BEEP
available open there besides mine (which is not complete) and the Apache
module?

	-Gabe