[BEEPwg] CAP will use BEEP.

Patrice Lapierre patricel@steltor.com
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:49:18 -0400

Hello all,

  This is to let the members of the mailing list know that
CAP (Calendar Access Protocol) is going to be transformed
into a BEEP profile.

  At this stage the conversion is only beginning, but thanks
to BEEP's flexible design, the process should be relatively
straight forward.

  I am however new to BEEP, and therefore I'll probably have
some questions for this list in the near future. Of course any
suggestions or concerns you may have are more than welcome.

  For more information on CAP and the IETF Calendaring and
Scheduling (calsch) Working Group, you can refer to the
following pages:

   http://www.imc.org/draft-ietf-calsch-cap
   http://www.imc.org/ietf-calendar/index.html

Thanks,