[BEEPwg] BCP under consideration

Dan Kohn dan@dankohn.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 11:14:16 -0700

This looks fine, but for one small comment on capitalization.  I believe
the W3C has a policy that although their URLs for documents may be mixed
case <http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/intro.html#Namespace>, their namespace
URLs are always lowercase <http://www.w3.org/2000/svg>.  Since there's
no cost, it would seem worthwhile to maintain this notation.

So, in the document, <http://iana.org/beep/transient/provreg/EPP> would
become <http://iana.org/beep/transient/provreg/epp>.

Finally, it would be nice to have some comment on non working group BEEP
profiles, even if to say that they're on their own.

		- dan
--
Dan Kohn <mailto:dan@dankohn.com>
<http://www.dankohn.com/>  <tel:+1-650-327-2600>

-----Original Message-----
From: beepwg-admin@lists.beepcore.org
[mailto:beepwg-admin@lists.beepcore.org] On Behalf Of Marshall T. Rose
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 08:43
To: beepwg@lists.beepcore.org
Cc: Marshall Rose
Subject: [BEEPwg] BCP under consideration

the ADs for the Applications Area of the IETF have asked me to draw your
attention to the following internet-draft. they are considering using it
as
the basis for a BCP for working groups developing BEEP profiles. your
comments are welcome.

the HTML version is at:
http://www.beepcore.org/beepcore/docs/beep-transientid.jsp

/mtr