[BEEPwg] Question about SOAP/BEEP

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 12:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

Eamon & Marshall-
	Sorry for getting you comments so late in the review process - I
didn't have bandwidth nor a direct interest in SOAP/BEEP when it was
originally published, but now I'm finding myself extremely interested in
this binding as it will be key to a client of my consulting company.

	In short, I don't see any real problems yet with the draft, and
nothing I say here I think would require any new edits. I just want to
clarify one thing:

What is the use of the "resource" attribute provided in the bootmsg
message? How is this related to the HTTP SOAPAction header, or HTTP URLs
one would see in the SOAP/HTTP binding?

Thanks

	-Gabe