[BEEPwg] ANNOUNCE: roadrunner-0.9

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

Are you guys thinking about coordinating with Huston (or other beepcore
folks) and Jered (or other permabeep folks) about getting some organized
interoperability testing going?

Sounds like we have enough implementations to make it worthwhile at this
point. I think the SOAPBuilders have been very successful with interop
testing - I would imagine that BEEP implementations would be easier to
test for interop...

As a starter, it might be useful to construct test cases that everyone
agrees are "correct". Not sure how these would be expressed.

Would there be interest in starting a beepbuilders list a la soapbuilders?

	-Gabe

--
Gabe Wachob                       gwachob@wachob.com
Personal                       http://www.wachob.com