[BEEPwg] interoperability list

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:11:17 -0700 (PDT)

I would rather see the beepwg list be the place that newcomers and users
are attracted to (because its linked up at the IETF, for example) - and I
wouldn't want to see a lot of (what I would expect to be) low level
discussion discourage higher level discussions.

Also, users don't really care about details of interoperability besides at
a functional level, so I'd hate to force people off this list who are here
*because* it is low volume.

	-Gabe