[BEEPwg] ANNOUNCE: roadrunner-0.9

Pete Resnick presnick@qualcomm.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:10:03 -0500

On 8/20/02 at 11:30 AM -0700, Marshall Rose wrote:

>is there general agreement on splitting off interoperability issues
>to a new list?
>
>pete?

Just to throw in my 2p:

The next thing to do with BEEP is to move it along to Draft Standard.
For that, interoperability review is going to need to be done. It
seems to me that having these discussions on this list will make that
job a bit easier.

I'm not going to jump up and down and complain if you really want a
new list, but I don't see a particularly good reason to do so.

pr
--
Pete Resnick <mailto:presnick@qualcomm.com>
QUALCOMM Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102