[BEEPwg] BEEP Libraries

Rainer Gerhards rgerhards@hq.adiscon.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:41:55 +0100

------=_NextPartTM-000-b9d57dd1-4c69-4755-b464-7130994fad2b

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2A2A5.049CDE4A

Hi group,

I am in need for a BEEP library for a closed-source project. So far, I
have only found BEEPcore (which gives a hard time ;)) and Roadrunner
(which I can't use as of the license). Is there any other BEEP library
out there to be used in C++ (and under Windows)? I am not only looking
for free/open source implementations but also for commercial products
(if you have something to sale, you probably should email me personally
to avoid noise on the list...).

They key point is that I am looking for a library that _actually works_
(more or less out of the box) and can be used to be integrated into
existing applications (I don't like the idea to remodel the existing
application just to support an additional protocol - but this might be a
different issue...).

Any pointers are appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rainer Gerhards
Adiscon

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2A2A5.049CDE4A

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.6249.1">
<TITLE>BEEP Libraries</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi group,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I am in need for a BEEP library for a =
closed-source project. So far, I have only found BEEPcore (which gives a =
hard time ;)) and Roadrunner (which I can't use as of the license). Is =
there any other BEEP library out there to be used in C++ (and under =
Windows)? I am not only looking for free/open source implementations but =
also for commercial products (if you have something to sale, you =
probably should email me personally to avoid noise on the =
list...).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">They key point is that I am looking for =
a library that _actually works_ (more or less out of the box) and can be =
used to be integrated into existing applications (I don't like the idea =
to remodel the existing application just to support an additional =
protocol - but this might be a different issue...).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Any pointers are appreciated.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Many thanks,</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Rainer Gerhards</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Adiscon</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>