[BEEPwg] (no subject)

Jered Floyd jered@permabit.com
21 Jan 2004 10:04:43 -0500

Ingo,

You can request as many channel starts as you would like, but keep in
mind that these all must be performed on channel 0 so they will be
pipelined.  If the remote side is not processing these start requests
as quickly as you are sending them, the channel window on channel 0
will fill and you will not be able to send any additional requests.
Further, the remote peer always has the option of rejecting your
channel start requests.  So, overall, there is no inherent danger of
you overflowing the remote peer with too many requests to start
channels (although the remote side should do resource management to
ensure this!)

--Jered