[BEEPwg] Some SEQ frame questions

Gabe Wachob gwachob at wachob.com
Thu Jan 5 11:54:57 PST 2006

Just a reminder that for folks implementing beep libraries/code and
would like to talk with similar folks, there is the beepbuilders email
list and sourceforge project (the sf project never did much, but the
email list is active):

http://beepbuilders.sf.net

If there is interest in developing the sf project (test cases,
harnesses, etc), please let me know - I'd be even willing to hand over
the project to someone else with a more vested interest at this point.

   -Gabe

Gabe Wachob / gwachob at wachob.com / http://www.wachob.com