[BEEPbuilders] Interoperability Testing

Bob Wyman bobwyman@firstrain.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:21:15 -0400

Being able to test interoperability of our various Beep implementation
would, of course, be very useful. We've done some informal work by
downloading other's implementations as they are announced, but I think
we would all be well served if there was some sort of a basic validation
suite that we could independently test against. Thus, I would be curious
to know if anyone can propose an existing validation suite that one
might use as a model for doing this sort of work. Or, in the absence of
a formal validation suite, if there are any standard procedures for
interoperability testing that we should try to propagate through the
Beep community. Of course, my hope is that anything done in the Beep
community would lay the foundation for similar work to be done with
Apex, Soap over Beep, and other Beep related efforts.

		bob wyman