[BEEPbuilders] writing up the test cases

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:33:31 -0800 (PST)

I'd like to start a list of test cases.

I'd like to have "rounds" of testing so we can keep things relatively
simple. I want to have a list of very basic tests for the first "round",
along with a list of participating BEEP libraries (and test code).

We've got the Echo and Reverb test cases mentioned earlier on this list.
Further test case suggestions are welcome.

I'm taking volunteers for folks to write up these test case descriptions.
I'll take that if nobody volunteers in the next day or two. I want to make
sure all the library folks understand the test cases so that any test run
discrepancies are demonstrating problems with beep implementations, not
test case implementations.

Also, i'd like to gather a list of folks from each beep library
implementation effort who would like to be the official person from that
effort participating in the interop testing.

	-Gabe

P.S. If anybody objects to the process, please let me know, but I figure
its best to just get started and do something rather than plan a lot

--
Gabe Wachob                       gwachob@wachob.com
Personal                       http://www.wachob.com