[BEEPbuilders] writing up the test cases

Gabe Wachob gwachob@wachob.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:27:20 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Justin Warren wrote:
> I can take on the framing test bits as I've mostly written that bit for
> BEEPy anyway. Some more formalised descriptions would be good. Eventually
> we should all use a common format for the test specs/docs. What are we
> using for documentation? ASCII? OpenOffice?

Lets use ASCII for now.

Since you are volunteering to write up the first ones (right?), you'll
have a great deal of influence on the form of the test case specification
;-)

> > Also, i'd like to gather a list of folks from each beep library
> > implementation effort who would like to be the official person from that
> > effort participating in the interop testing.
>
> Well, for BEEPy, that would be me.

This list will be part of the web site.

Gabe Wachob                       gwachob@wachob.com
Personal                       http://www.wachob.com