[BEEPbuilders] [beepcore] Caught NPE on SessionEvent.toString() when receivingsession close event

Dann Martens dann at tomoton.com
Mon Jun 20 14:13:53 PDT 2005

Daan, Christian,

We have several options to host a branch of the project. If we agree on
the name for this branch, we could take it from there. Ping-ponging
patches would work of course, given enough dedication and hard work...
but I suppose we'd better find some version control shelter ;)

Okay, here's me taking a stab at it:
 'reBEEP' ?

Same BSD-style license ?

Cya,