[BEEPbuilders] Testing BEEP implementations?

Colin Fleming colin.fleming at coreproc.com
Wed Sep 13 21:51:59 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm working on a new BEEP implementation, on top of Apache MINA
(http://directory.apache.org/subprojects/mina/index.html). MINA is a
nice Java framework for developing NIO (non blocking) servers, which
should provide a pretty high performance solution. I'm interested in
any suggestions for interop testing, I've downloaded the beepbuilders
repo from CVS and checked that my parser handles the message header
tests correctly, so once I have the framing working I'd like to start
testing against other implementations. Is the echo profile the way to
go for this?

Thanks for any advice,
Colin